Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Vacay 2013

School's Out For the Summer.
I have fallen in love with teaching again with my amazing group of kids this year.
Surgery is postponed.
Grad school free summer.
2 vacations with my man. 
BFF time.
Me time.
Gym time.
Read time.
I am so bursting with happiness and so in love with life!
This is my summer...to capture the best time of life, with the love of my life, with friends and family around to support me. 
Worry less. Live more. 
I am ok. Nothing has to be perfect. 
Life moves on.
What a difference a year makes. 
What big, important lessons have I learned.
Time does heal.
Better people do enter your life.
Feelings will get hurt.
But better feelings will replace them.
Find a new perspective to view your struggles.
Laugh.
Let go of what you simply cannot change; you cannot change people's priorities or choices.
Love. Fall deep deep in love. It is the most risky, but the most rewarding feeling in the world.
I am deeply in love, deeply happy, and deeply excited for summer vacay 2013~

No comments: