Sunday, August 25, 2013

Goodbye Summer 2013, you have restored my faith in all things good

I couldn't have had a better summer. Weddings, retirement parties, dinner clubs, books read, catching up with friends, sleeping in, finding yoga, babysitting for my adorable cousins, movies, family time and my favorite part, spending lots of time, dinners, lunches, and vacations with my Adam. He has completely restored my faith in the existence of good,loyal, caring people whose main priority is just to make sure you are happy. Hands down best summer ever, with exciting changes coming up this fall. Personally and Professionally. I feel, for the first time, that my life is where I want it to be. I hoped, wished, dreamed of this my whole life. The road getting here was a bit rocky, but as my gramma always said, everything happens for a reason, and the path I took, made the person I am now, made me ready for the next stage of my life to begin. I am loved by a man that I could have only hoped for in my dreams. He gives me butterflies. He is encouraging and loyal and sarcastic and loves life. He is handsome and loving. He embraces my past and doesn't judge me for it. He looks forward. I love him to the moon and back. I cannot wait for the rest of my life to start. The future is so bright. Here is to love, family, friends, and life-long memories.


No comments: