Friday, March 1, 2013

This GIRL is ON FIRE

I have a good handle on how to manage my job. I focus on my awesome kids, and look forward to my future career that I hope to start this summer:)

I love my place. My home. My own space. No obsessions. Decorated perfectly to fit me. My life. My vision.

I am blessed with a great grouping of friends who each play a very particular role in my life, each is there, at different times, playing a different, yet equally important role.

I walk in April at Eastern Michigan University with my Master's in both School and Community Mental Health counseling. I am only 27. Next up....my doctorate!

I am confident of my health, both physically and mentally, and understand that ups and downs are normal. It is a matter of using all of the supportive resources around me. And supportive people that understand, and stay.

Lastly, I love being in relationships. I love the security of being with a man that makes me feel so good about  myself, my life, my future. I have found someone that does all of this. I look forward to seeing him everytime we are together. It seems like we have known each other for so long. Who knows what the future holds, but for now...I am enjoying EACH MOMENT!

This girl, my friends, IS ON FIRE!

No comments: