Sunday, February 24, 2013

Renewal

Hawaii was amazing. Sun. Great friends. Beautiful environment. Family. Beaches. Water. Just gorgeous. I cannot wait to make my scrap book. It was one of the best week of my life. Renewal. Stress free. Spending time with people who mean the most to me. 





And through this renewal, gorgeous scenery, and perfect vacation brought me home to fresh new look on life. It  has brought me back to a new relationship that I am so excited about. It has brought me home to realize my confidence. It has brought me the realization that I have no time for people who don't have time for me, or need to look at their calendar to schedule me in. I am sensitive, sometimes to a fault, but I care very much about my relationships, friendships, and priorities. Everyone has different priorities and spends their time in the way they choose. I have always let jealously get in the way of my relationships, no longer. I make time for those who make time for me, and don't go out of my way for those who don't. I have ruined relationships and have been hurt very badly when I care too much about other's choices. I live my life for me and those who are closest to me and make time for me. And if that isn't confidence, I don't know what is.

No comments: