Sunday, July 14, 2013

BURSTING

I am so bursting in LOVE. 
God, I love this feeling. 
I felt my grandma's presence today, buying owl art at the art fair, and seeing her shine down through the clouds, almost as if telling me she sees me and my man and approves. The sun slipped through the clouds as if she were looking right at me, taking in my joy, and relishing in my happiness. 
Oh, how very far I have come. 
Confidence radiates tonight. 
How my swerving, strangled, chaotic, path has led me right where I was supposed to be.
I guess this is how you come to believe in faith or maybe even a bit of fate. 
My heart is so filled with laughter and comfort, I can settle into sleep in the most intimate of ways..knowing I am loved so completely, so flawlessly, so understood, with my best friend and the love of my heart beside me.

Goodnight.

No comments: