Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Weekend

Another weekend of love...

Dinner with my love tonight for Wednesday date night.
Tigers game with our "couple" friends Friday night and fireworks.
Art in the Park.
Family dinner with a new family that I have come to love:)

I continue to be inspired by the man by my side. He accepts that life is not all sunshine and rainbows, accepts the imperfections, and realizes that life is more than just new houses, travel, work and vacation. I am so attracted to this well established, loving, charming, romantic, funny man that has charmed his way into the lives of my family and friends. They have taken to him and expressed to me how we so naturally fit together. More so than anyone else before. We were meant to be. Music to my ears. He literally puts a smile on my face every single day. I am stress-free and loving, compassionate and so fully happy when I am with him. I look forward to seeing him each time we get together. It is just this visceral feeling that cannot really be described in words, but rather felt in your heart, slowly healing deep old wounds, making room for a deep, long future together. 

Health is on track. Workouts are great. Spending time with my favorite twins, old teachers, and great friends. Lazy days, and vacation days, busy days, and date night weekends. Trips to East Lansing and Ann Arbor to visit each other's college campuses and sharing our history with each other. This has been the most wonderful summer, and it is not even half over!

No comments: